Date(s) - 27/04/2021 - 28/04/2021
TradeTech will be back on 27 – 28 April, as a free virtual edition of the world’s largest buy side equity trading conference.
Only at TradeTech can you hear from major market participants, as they discuss topics such as:
· The future of the dealing desk in a post Brexit and Covid environment.
· Accessing Liquidity in the post Brexit equity market structure.
· The latest developments in data science and technology to optimise your trading workflow and improve performance.
Join these in-depth discussion led by industry leaders to gain new practical insights that will help you evolve your trading strategies and drive desk performance. Attend the sessions live to benchmark against peers through Q&A, polling and peer-to-peer discussion groups.
Confirmed Speakers So Far Include:
· Eric Boess, Global Head of Trading, Allianz Global Investors
· Lori Heinel, Global Chief Investment Officer, State Street Global Advisors
· Graham Sorrell, Head of Equity, Currency & Derivatives Trading, EMEA, State Street Global Advisors
· Gregg Dalley, Global Head of Trading, Schroders
· Daniel Leon, Global Head of Trading, Treasury Management and Global Solutions, HSBC Global Asset Management
· Gary Collier, CTO, Alpha Technology, Man Group
· Dan Nicholls, Head of Trading, Federated Hermes – International
· Michael Steliaros, Global Head of Quantitative Execution Services, Goldman Sachs
· Dan Monckton, Head of Program & Electronic Trading, EMEA, Credit Suisse
· David Howson, President, Cboe Europe
· Rob Boardman, CEO Virtu Execution Services, EMEA, Virtu Financial
· Ralston Roberts, CEO, Instinet
· Carsten Ostermann, Head of Unit, ESMA
· Tilman Lueder, Head, Unit, Securities Markets, European Commission
As always, the buy side get complimentary total access to TradeTech:
Sell side, exchanges and vendors can access content.
Not buy side but want total access?