Date(s) - 11/03/2019 - 12/03/2019
The Ritz Carlton, Renaissance Square
The #1 Meeting Place For The Fixed Income EM Elite
Trading • Portfolio Management • FX
Emerging Market (EM) economies have undergone many transformations over the past two decades, as their share of world gross domestic product (GDP) has doubled from approximately 20% to 40% from 2001 to 2017; yet EM debt makes up just 11% of global bond markets.
Fixed Income Leaders Summit: Emerging Markets is the only EM debt trading andportfolio management event in the world. All of the world’s top emerging markets fixedincome traders, portfolio managers and technology platforms will be here networking, exchanging ideas and sharing industry insight.
A Winning Agenda
Designed by the buy side for the buy side, and with input from all the major regulators, sell side, trading platforms and technology partners, we’ll leave no stone unturned to give you practical solutions to rise above the current market order.
• Political update: When finance meets politics
• The evolution of market data and transparency In emerging markets
• Local vs. hard currency: Which should you choose to maximize returns?
• Trading Fixed Income asset classes such as ETFs and derivatives to increase liquidity
• Pricing geopolitical risk into your trade
• Embracing liquidity and transparency: 2019 and beyond
• Building a best-in-class Fixed Income EM trading desk
• When will EM trading technology become equal to tech in other asset classes?