Date(s) - 12/03/2020
1 Old Billingsgate Walk, 16 Lower Thames Street
FIX – EMEA Trading Conference 2020
Registration Now Open & High Level Agenda Topics Announced!
Regarded as the biggest one-day trading event in the region, the FIX EMEA Trading Conference brings together key personnel in the industry to discuss issues that are impacting market participants. The FIX Trading Community is once more inviting the Trade Associations into the heart of the conference to ensure the best content on the day for all the attending industry participants and to strengthen debates. This year’s conference will be looking at a number of topics including:
- Consolidated tape across all asset classes
- Evaluation of liquidity, performance and service
- The rise in ESG investing
- Impact of increasing automation on workflows
- The challenges of multi asset trading
- Liquidity across bond markets
- How can FIX assist with CSDR?
- Electronification of the OTC markets
- Reference rate reform / LIBOR replacement
- Multi-asset data standards
The full agenda will be announced in early 2020 – stay tuned for more information!
FREE passes are available for representatives of Buy-Side firms and Regulators.
An allocation of FREE passes is available for all FIX Trading Community Member firms.
Additional Member Passes: £349+VAT | Non-Member Passes: £698 + VAT