Date(s) - 24/02/2021 - 25/02/2021
12th Annual Spanish Capital Markets Virtual Conference, in collaboration with AEB.
About the conference
For 12 years, AFME’s Spanish Capital Markets Conference has brought together the leading names in the Spanish community to network and debate.
This annual event brings together over 200+ professionals for high-level networking and discussion and is designed by our members to address the most pressing issues and trends affecting the Spanish capital markets.
The programme, comprised of specialist keynote presentations, industry expert panel discussions and interactive roundtables and networking, brings together senior industry stakeholders from across Europe to discuss key market areas for growth in Spain.
The conference is a great opportunity for attendees to gain valuable insights, hear from industry experts, earn CPD hours and make connections with fellow colleagues.
• AFME member: £99 + VAT
• Non-member: £149 + VAT
• 10% off when booking 3 or more delegates at the same time
• 20% off when booking 5 or more delegates at the same time
For group bookings, please email email@example.com
Complimentary subject to verification:
• Investor: promo code INVESTOR
• Regulator: promo code REGULATOR
• Press: promo code PRESS
Note: Promo codes are case sensitive
Read AFME’s Press Policy here.
How can your business be a part of AFME’s 12th Annual Spanish Capital Markets Virtual Conference?
As a partner you could:
• Engage with 200+ European attendees across two days of high value content, videos and live Q&As
• Interact with polls, surveys and more from your office or home
• Participate in panels on key industry topics
• Sponsored booth to feature multiple pieces of content to ensure your brand and messaging is reaching the right audience
• Gain visibility via our social media channels, website and bespoke promotional marketing to our database of 22,000 industry professionals
• Network and connect with attendees via live-chat
Packages can be tailor-made to suit your company’s aim and aspirations. To discuss particular opportunities, please contact Cheryl Chickowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 3828 2704.