Successful financial markets firms are constantly innovating and adapting, in response to new regulation, new business paradigms, shifting competitor landscapes and ever-evolving market structures.
Agora Global Consultants works with market participants and market infrastructure providers to deliver change in their business, operations, technology and regulation.
Our consultants have worked with exchanges, multilateral trading facilities, clearing providers, investment banks and buy-side firms, providing:
- Strategic consulting – we work with firms to develop their business, technology and regulatory change strategies and to formulate roadmaps for turning ideas and plans into reality.
- Impact analysis – for firms seeking to understand the impact of regulatory change or new business plans on their operating model.
- Change delivery – we can help you successfully deliver change within your organisation, through our project and programme management expertise.
Our niche expertise is in trading and market structure, and our consultants have first-hand experience of setting up and launching new markets and trading venues, across a range of asset classes. For clients wishing to set up new trading venues, we provide consultancy in:
- Product development – assistance with product structuring, communication to market participants.
- Trading model and market structure strategy – for both existing / highly liquid, or new / less liquid instruments, with a focus on identifying the trading model and market structure to suit our clients’ individual businesses.
- Regulatory expertise – from advice on applicable regulatory regimes to assistance in the FSA (or other regulatory body) authorisation process.
- Technology advice and selection – vendor selection for bespoke builds or off-the-shelf solutions.
- Programme management – programme governance, project and workstream initiation and management through to operational readiness, participant on-boarding and launch.