Date(s) - 17/10/2017
Transaction and Trade Reporting Under MiFID II and MiFIR.
Hear from an exceptionally strong speaker panel, with a keynote address from a senior representative from the FCA.
Attending this summit will enable you to:
· Keep up to date with the key priorities and expectations for MiFID II adoption and the readiness of the market
· Be ready to meet upcoming obligations in transparency, product governance and wider investor protection
· Hear about the practical impact of MiFID II on transaction reporting obligations for Trading Venues and Approved Reporting Mechanisms
· Understand MiFIR reporting obligations, reporting reference data and the interaction of additional regulatory burdens
· Master the technical and regulatory specifications of MiFID II, RegTech and outsourcing
· Observe the state of development of technology and software in support of compliance programmes, and learn about cost saving and security potential
Confirmed speakers include:
· Halima Butt, Head of Client Strategy for Markets Global Sales, Euronext
· Richard Gardiner, Head of Public and Regulatory Affairs, Federation of European Securities Exchanges (FESE)
· Francis Gross, Head of External Statistics, Directorate General Statistics, European Central Bank
· Stéphane Malrait, MD Global Head of Financial Markets eCommerce, ING
· Artur Fischer, CEO, Equiduct
· PJ Di Giammarino, CEO and Founder, JWG Group
· Nirvana Farhadi, Global Head, Financial Services RegTech, Risk & Regulatory Compliance Affairs, Hitachi Data Systems Ltd
· Nick Dutton, Head of Compliance, BATS Chi-X Europe
Standard Delegate Fee: £395.00 + VAT
Discounted Delegate Fee: £316.00 + VAT.
Use code ISD13BESTEX at the submit payment stage if booking online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0) 1932 340 115 mentioning the code in either instance.
To find out more and to book visit: https://www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/mifidII-TTR2